lol oops. have you done this?

I split up with my bf last night. We were arguing through text after bc he was at work. I deleted his number bc I didn't want to be tempted to text or call him (been through too much). Thanks to cell phones I rarely dial numbers so I text his number (or so I thought) with one last thought, going off, that trailed 3 texts long. Lol someone wrote me back and asked who I was. I totally text the wrong number lol. Have you done that? This was 230 am btw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep I have done this. But not while fighting My SO and I were "sexting" but just joking around, he was at work and on his lunch break. I got his text, read it, closed the phone and set it down to run next door. I came back picked up the phone and sent who I thought was my SO the most dirtiest sexual text, just pulling off the wall stuff out of the air. you know things that I would never do in my life. Just gross stuff, its like a joke for us. Well I got a phone call back and it was my FATHER, who lives in another state. I was so embarrassed, i had no idea what to tell him. Needless to say I became super careful and ocd on checking who the text is going to 3 or 4 times before sending it..lol
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 11:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• banging head into walloops

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:58 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yeah, I did that~! My dumbass boyfriends phone ran out of time (used calling cards) ..so he texted me from a friends phone... I didn't note that the number was different because he had been texting me all day and this was just one of many...(he was the only person I ever sents texts to)...so I text back...callin him a fkn a'hole and sayin some other unmentionable things and this person...I found out later was just a co-worker..texted me back sayin...who is this, uhh I think you have the wrong number..I was like WTF?...Thought it was my boyfriend bein a smartass...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• LMFAO!!!!!!! Yeah, but not w/ my SO. I did that with a co-worker. I tried to send her a text about some drama that was going on. i was off by one number. I put a 6 instead of a 9. The person asked who I was, and yeah. LOL... So I apologized, and they just laughed that it looked like some work drama was going on. LOL...
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I just did this the other day. I sent a text to my husband but I guess I accidentally picked the wrong name in my little phone book thing and sent it to his cousin (both names start with M) instead! Thankfully it was only me asking if my husband found our son's pacifier where I said that it would be. We weren't arguing or anything.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I do this all the time. I have three D's in my cell phone that are very close to each other name wise. I usually always end up sending to the wrong person. It's pretty funny, but sometimes a text meant for my two friends ends up going to my husband and it's not not exactly ice cream. However, on some occasions on of my friends with the D name will get a text that was meant for my husband. The usual response of that is, Wow Crystal, didn't know you were into that kinky stuff. LOL
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 8:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• no i haven't. my parents both have though. lol, the last 4 digits of my number was one off of what their house number was so they would always type in the last 4 of their home number. My mom called the poor girl once and was talking to her and the girl said she was with her boyfriend(im married) and mom asked if "I" was on drugs...lol...dads called her a few times. Once they were sending me pics of their hotel bathroom but sent them to her. poor girl, bet shes glad I got a new number hahahah
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 9:13 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I'm So sorry for what you're going through! I wish you the best of luck! Its my 29th Wedding Anniversary!! I don't text because I need new glasses & contacts mine are going on 7 years old! So I can't See to do that! But mistakes happen! Things happen for a reason Etc.. Here's A cyber hug for you to have your happily Ever after..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My friend just received a message like that the other day.....we were laughing about it. She will be wondering why her boyfriend doesn't react to all the stuff she said to him....maybe their relationship will be saved! LOL
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:51 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I did that once, but it wasnt fighting.
    It just said "ew Kennedy just harfed all over"
    and they responded with "she done what now?"
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 9:52 AM on Aug. 30, 2009