Obama's Emergency?

I have found Obama's major reason for Health Care Reform busting down doors.
This is quoted from an ABC article.

"The WHO update comes in the wake of reports from some countries that as many as 15 percent of patients infected with the new H1N1 pandemic virus require extensive -- and expensive -- hospital care. "

Notice the ending there? I thought Democrats were not using scare tactics? Obama shame shame you know your name!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• So what do you expect people who don't have health care to do if they come down with H1N1?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The WHO warning has NOTHING to do with Obama health care. If H1N1 hits the US hard, it will NOT matter if you have health care insurance or not!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 7:35 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Why are you blaming Obama for WHO (World Health Organization) predictions?????
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 7:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• What does democratics have to do with WHO?
    Grandmarga

• What difference does it make?? I know people who have been hospitalized with no insurance. Most people get covered by the state or make low payment arrangements.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I didn't make the connection between the article and BO. I'm not a supporter, but.....even if the UHC passes this year, the coverage will not be in place in time for the H1N1 outbreak this flu season. Plus, we live in the USA. We have access to soap and warm water. Wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, and use one of the many disinfectants on the market to clean.  I give my students disinfectant wipes daily to wash the desk tops. I wash my classroom's door knob and light switch every day. It's worked in the past to help with the spread of colds and the flu, so it can't hurt.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• We will not be getting the vaccine in this house.
    TinasTribe

Answer by TinasTribe at 9:24 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Like the expense of hospitalization is a new phenomenon. As I understand it, very few people have had to be hospitalized for this flu thus far (probably less than the normal winter flu).
    Yeah, hospitalization is expensive.
    Oh, and here is a new one, chocolate is good.
    Water is good for your body.
    Fire is hot and will burn your skin if you try to touch it.

And I heard this one just the other day: Washing your hands throughout the day can cut down on the chances of getting sick from a communicable disease.
    And this is a doozy, covering your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze will lessen the chance someone else will get sick from any communicable disease you are carrying.

Gosh, Obama is turning out to be a real mental giant.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Carpy is correct, no one is ever turned away they are given re-payment arrangements or some state help.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2009