Does your husband or s/o work late night shifts?? Do u like it or no?? Why or why not??

I hate being alone by myself too many strange noises and love the comfort of my hubby being right next to me.. but i guess we will have to do what we have to for income if he has to work night

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't mind it too much because I get time to myself, but if he works the 3rd shift I don't really like being by myself in the wee hours of the morning because any thing could happen and I hear strange noises too!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• MY husband doesnt work a late shift but an early one . He is up by 3 and gone by 4 . I hate when he is gone before sun up .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:37 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I have in the past. When the kids were little he didn't get home until after midnight. At first I would stay up and wait for him (his shift at the time ended at 11:30pm) because it was the only time we got alone but then he became a supervisor so stayed until 1am, sometimes 2am and I couldn't stay up that late. I got used to it. He would sleep until 10am and then I would get to take a nap until he had to leave for work at 3pm (we had 3 kids under 3 so I needed to nap). It worked.
    Now he works early mornings. He's up at 4am and out the door by 4:30 and gets home at 2pm, right when the kids get home. We never get any time with each other because he's in bed at the same time the kids are every night (8pm).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:30 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Hubby works from between 730-10 until 330-530 in the morning, depending on the day and how busy it is. It hate it. I hate sleeping in bed alone and I hear noises too! Last night I heard a thud outside my bedroom on the outside. I'm going to guess it was raccoon or something. But, it kept me awake for another whole hour listening to the outside.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Sort of. I want to eat dinner at the table as a family. When he is not here it doesnt feel right.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:03 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• HE WORKS SHIFT WORK SO ITS 3 DAYS ON ,2 DAYS OFF, 3 NIGHTS ON, 2 DAYS OFF 3DAYS ....ECT AND MAN ITS GOOD BECAUSE HE IS OFF EVERY OTHER WEEKEND AND OFF DURING THE WEEK ,HE ALSO ONLY WORKS 6 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR.....THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE IS GOING TO BED ALONE AND I WISH HE WOULD WORK THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY,BUT IF HE DID HE WOULD HAVE TO WORK WEEKEND'S SO NEVER MIND LOL!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2009