changeling

has anyone seen this movie? Do you know what happened to Walter Collins or his mother? Its a true story....it says that his mother, Christine Collins "never stopped searing for her son" & i was wondering if anyone really knows what happened to him.

If you havent seen this movie, I advise you not to. It left me crying harder than i have ever cried from a movie. Its rediulasly upsetting. I cant even describe the deep sorrow I feel. Undeniably heartbreaking to say the least.....

I dont even know what category to assign this question to. I guess entertainment seeing as its a movie, but this movie is everything but entertaining.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• I did watch this movie and yes I cried profusely, I wouldn't want to be in her shoes and hope I will never have to be in her shoes. Collins son if you remember what the boy said, he helped him and the others escape but one of the boys got stuck and he went back to go and save him. The sicko came out with a gun and was shooting. Those boys were shot try to make this delicate and thrown in the ground. They found her son's shoes in the burial together with the other boys. There were so many of them and they didn't have dna testing back then.
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 6:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It was a good movie. Hard to believe it's true. I guess she kept looking and never gave up but I do believe he was never found. Really sad.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:29 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I saw it it was amazing.
    They didnt find him I believe . I never really looked anything up im sure if you google it you can find info on him and her
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2009