Will they stop at nothing?

What happened to seperation of church and state?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T75L9KvTlcY&feature=player_embedded

Nothing is sacred.
Liberals pushed for Obamacare at Teddy Kennedy's funeral by using a child to spread their message.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Exploitation at its finest. That is what liberals do best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Sarah Palin prays for the troops and she gets scrutinized. The Kennedy's put their youngest out their to pray for health care and I am sure it will be glorified.

Hypocrisy and Exploitation.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Well, honestly, what did you expect? I'm not surprised in the least that they pushed for it a funeral.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 8:16 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I forget whose funeral it was (maybe Reagan's), that some used it to push a political agenda. That is SO sad. A funeral is not the place!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:22 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• WOW.. At the funeral?? To have this kids say this?

Miceledo, I think what you are thinking of was when Rush used Regan's death in his radio show to push the war on terror. Then some Right-wing ads (2004 election) tried to portray Bush as a Reaganite (which made me MAD)..... But to my knowledge nothing like THIS was done ACTUALLY at Reagan's funeral.. Truly PATHETIC...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The only thing I remember political about Reagan's funeral was the protesters lining the funeral procession and spitting on the hearse.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• No kidding NotPAnicking?? That is sick as can be.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Exploitation.?

You must be kidding? This is the prayer of the faithful, said at every mass. Petitions of the people. In this case, Kennedy's dreams, his grandchildren saying what he prayed for? If this is exploitation, they is someone WRONG with you?
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I don't think can be called into question as a violation of that mistaken idea of "separation of church and state" because they were in church, and he was supposedly fulfilling a request of the deceased. I think Kennedy's death will be used in the most vulgar way though. This bill is probably going to be renamed the "Edward Kennedy Health Care Initiative" or something like that. They are going to try to make the lawmakers feel obligated to pass a bill in honor of Kennedy.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

The LORD will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for ME.
    Kennedy's funeral was at a Catholic Church.

The state had nothing to do with his funeral. OP I guess you are NOT Catholic.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:05 AM on Aug. 30, 2009