YAY! Wish me luck! I'm going into be induced today! I'm so excited, anxious, and nervous! Help me pray that everything goes smoothly! =D

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 8:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• good luck!
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Good luck! My day's tomorrow and I feel the same way...
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 9:25 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i hope that you and your baby will be ok. and i hope that you don't end up having a c/s.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Oh shut up anon! That's a back handed compliment!My induction was better than my other deliveries! I loved it. It was smooth! You will be just fine! Relax! Enjoy the moments and take it all in,it goes so fast! The next thing you know you'll be at home and it's all over with. Best wisges hun!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I mean wishes!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• GOOD LUCK MY INDUCTION IS TOMOROW TOO!!!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:35 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Of course everyone can send good wishes. I hope it goes smoothly.

Anonymous has a valid point. The reality is though that inductions don't go smoothly if the body isn't ready (ie. the Bishop Score is less than 7) or the wrong kind of cervical ripening agent is used -- cytotec/misoprostol which is dangerous instead of cervadil. Sometimes it is even a matter of the care given from hospital to hospital and if they rush the process or slow down to be as close to natural labor as possible - they have better outcomes. The c-section rate in the US is near 30%. It's something that can't be glossed over.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:49 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• GOOD LUCK!! You'll have your baby on my Birthday! YAY!
    BethRae

Answer by BethRae at 11:23 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Good luck and congrats!!
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The point is if she's nervous she doesn't need to be more nervous from hearing people's horror stories. If they didn't work so hot, they wouldn't do them all the time! You will be fine sweets!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2009