ADVISE PLS

I need ur advise. I like this guy alot. I want to tell him but I dont know how. Im sure he thinks Im hot and when we used to see each other he was like always flirting with me. He lives in a different state but we text each other a lot, plus his dad lives in my town. I want him to know I’ve had the biggest crush on him, but how do I tell him? I want to let him know before its to late...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• just tell him next time you are in town lets go out.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• But I dont even know when is the next time he will be intown :(
    He comes for work, and once in a while to visit his dad, but work has kept him busy to where we hav eno clue when he will be back. Im scare of telling him but I want him to know so bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You don't have to know when he is coming....You said you text each other a lot....so just text him something like you are thinking about him and hoping to get together and go out next time he is in town....see what he says to that. You can always back off if he seems like he is not interested. If he is interested he will pick up on your interest....why not?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:56 AM on Aug. 30, 2009