Have you and your SO ever been "on different pages" so to speak....in your relationship?

You know what I mean, just like you are two people who NEVER got along?

Why does this happen, what can I do to fix it?

I personally feel alone and unloved....abandoned...I dont know.....why is it so complicated?

We have been married almost 10 years...and never have had this happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• you need to start dating each other again. Do fun thing together. Just like you did ten years ago.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:49 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• we're always on different pages,in different books,in different libraries! but somehow it works for us.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• We are also almost 10 yrs and that is where I feel we are in our relationship. Start dating again sounds like a good idea if you want to reconnect. I think with my dh tho he has a way with words that I just don't get so I don't know if there is a whole lot of hope for us. I can't stand it when I tell him something and he says so or why should I care. Good Luck you'll find what works for you hopefully.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• SO and I are never on the same page except for sex. I've learned that's just the way it is. I can't imagine me with anyone else so I just deal with it. I quit trying to fix it a couple of years ago.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2009