what detergents do you use on your clothes when you do laundry?

we use liquid purex, oxyclean (i always pour the oxyclean in the washer and say "this is for you Billy Mays lol), bleach if needed, color safe bleach if needed, and fabric softener. what do you use?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just All Free & Clear
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• We use Kirkland brand free and clear stuff (from Costco). That's it. Well, I sometimes pour this odoban stuff in my middle two kids' laundry because they wet the bed and all their stuff smells. It works pretty good.
    I don't use bleach or fabric softner. The only purely white clothing we have are socks, school shirts and undershirts but bleach weakens the fabric so I don't use it. My dad pours tons of it in his whites and you can smell it all through the house.
    I also don't use dryer sheets except on towels and the kids' fleece blankets (otherwise I get shocked like crazy trying to get them out...they hold quite a charge).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• We just use All Free and Clear too, but I love your tribute to Billy Mays each time you do laundry.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• As opposed to the detergent I use on my clothes when I'm not doing laundry?

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I make my own laundry stuff
    babygirl5151999

Answer by babygirl5151999 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• LMAO anon! ok so i didnt think about it like that when i typed the question. my mom likes to tell me that at times im as bright as a 60 watt light bulb so..i guess i proved that in my question. lmao :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Which ever is on sale.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I just bought Tide with Downy in it for the first time ever. It smells delicious!! I also add Downy fabric softener. I love the way my clothes smell. When I fold it I keep smelling it - weird, I know!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2009