Prayer request

This is the easiest way for me to cover as much as possible--some may not quite believe all i write, or think--but am under severe oppression--been fighting it for awhile now--but the intensity is stronger again--and i am unsure how much more i can take--i am alone--and it is so hard to fight this spiritual warfare--the "darkness" is so prominent--plz pray for me and my strength--feel free to send this pray to anyone and everyone--"HE" knows who i am--pray the only thing that gets me through.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Father, we come and lift this woman up to you. Lord, we don't know all she is dealing with,but we know you do. We pray you will comfort her, strengthen her,and surround her with your love. Lord, we just pray you will give her peace. The peace that passes all understanding. Father, just put a hedge of protection around her, rebuke any evil spirits that may or have already come against her. Lord, replace the darkness she feels with the light of your love and care. Father, we pray you will show her the mercy,grace and love she is so desperately needing. Lord, thank you that she came to us, for prayers,and for the chance to pray for and with her. We pray these things in Jesus' name, we give you all the glory and praise, Amen.

Sweetie, I will be praying for you. Just remember, God is always there,with you. God bless you.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I am praying for you! Send me a PM
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 10:03 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i'll keep you and your family in my prayers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I AM SENDING PRAYERS AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS YOUR WAY, HANG IN THERE GOD IS IN CONTROL.

Answer by older at 11:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I am totally praying for you (I just did and I will continue). The Lord is with you no matter how it feels. Stay in the word and put on worship music in your house. Pray.

You will have victory over this through Christ!!! Jesus secured that for you when He died on the cross.

Remember to read Ephesians 6 everyday and put on your spiritual armor.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I will be praying for you and you can also send me a pm if you want to talk to somone.. God bless you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• :-) Look up Phil 4:8-9!!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 9:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2009