7 mo. pregnat. i feel a low pressure in my uterus and a heaviness..mild cramps here and there..no blood or discharge..just dont feel right. should i call my doc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes u should if ur not feeling right u should call.thats what my doc said 2 me is if i dont feel like something is right call him so he could check 2 see if anything is wrong.u dont want 2 take any chances when ur pregant....good luck n i hope every things ok
    mariella11

Answer by mariella11 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Call your doc if you're worried about anything. Even if there is nothing wrong (which is probably the case) that worried, sinking, feeling deep in your stomach won't go away until you know everything is ok. They will probably just do a stress test to see if the baby is ok. A stress test is when they strap an external baby monitor to your tummy and keep track of the movements, etc. for a certain period of time- for me 1/2 hour. They are used to doing this on worried moms even when everything is just fine. The feeling of relief you will have when you are sure your LO is ok will definately be worth it. I know it is so hard not to worry when you can't see what the heck is going on in there.
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• What your describing sounds like normal pre-labor- your body is getting prepared for the birth of your child. This for me started about 7 months as well. The contractions came more frequently some weeks and then other weeks I wouldn't have any. The pressure on my uterus just slowly built up util d-day. Good luck!
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2009