1st birthday in december?

what idea's can i do for my DD's first bday its the first week in december and im about 30 miles out from most of the family so would like to do it on a middle ground but what kind of places can you do a 1st bday at? and idea's for one

peytonJJ27

Asked by peytonJJ27 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd was bron becember 1st...so i know what u mean.i had her 1st at her grandpa's house cause every one didnt live far from him.well maybe u could look 4 a place that dose kids partys.they have packages..like they do the food n the b-day child gets a gift.suttf like that.well good luck n tell her i said happy b-day =:)
    mariella11

Answer by mariella11 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• for a first bday just a restaurant is fine.if it'll be more than 10 people call ahead ask to reserve a table, explain that its a 1st bday and ask if you can bring a cake for them to put in the kitchen til you're ready for it. my dd's bday is the week before xmas for her first we had a small party at the house just close family and friends, about 20 people total.for her second, we went to chuckie cheese w/about 10 other kids played there and had pizza then went home (about 5 mins away) for cake, presents and more playtime. did the same for her 3rd except went to a jump house.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:15 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• my son's bday is dec 13th and we are over 100 miles from most of our family so we are having it close to our house at the local fire station!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 11:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• We had my son's first bday at a restaurant. It was in a private room so the kids could crawl around and open presents.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009