lol trick flower?

Oh what a morning it has been! my DH had to be to work by 7. The alarm was set for 6. It didnt go off! luckily I woke up at 6:30ish & decided to look at the clock. So we both jumped up I made a quick breakfast while he got dressed. He ate then had to run off. I came back into the bedroom & there were flowers on my side table. How I had over looked them I have no clue(maybe cause I was rushing). There were petals all over the floor so I started picking them up. LOL when I picked up the last one & got my big pregnant self off the floor(not an easy task) A whole flower fell off the stem onto the floor & broke apart! I was like what the heck is this a trick flower? the timing of the falling flower was perfect too. So i picked up the rest & another fell! I was like wth! so i looked more closely at the flowers. Haha my DH had put the flowers in an alcohol bottle.. lol Im sure he did nothing more than rinse it out. (contd)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So the poor flower was dying and just happened to be falling apart while I was trying to pick up after it haha! I couldn’t help but laugh at the situation. Oh! And to make it clear that im not just a lazy bum complaining about picking up a flower. The fan was on so when the petals would fall they would blow all over haha so they weren’t just in one place! So how has your morning been? Anything interesting happen?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• OMG!! that is so funny! My morning is just nauseating so far nothing good I really just want to go back to sleep!

toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 10:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• WEre you still dreaming? lol What a sweet man! You both are lucky. You made him bfast and he gave you flowers. How long you been married?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Well id rather pick up a flower than clean up what i did this morning lol i woke up at 5am and got my DS(4months) out of the crib and fed him and then let him sleep in between me and my hubby and i woke up about an hr later and i smelled somethin awful so i turned on the lamp and my DS had shit EVERYWHERE lol it was bad it was on all the blankets my pillows and me and my hubby so my sweet stinky baby got to take a shower w mommy this morning lol ahh the blessings of motherhood
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2009