HOW DO U TELL A GUY U LIKE HIM? IS IT WRONG FOR GIRLS TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• no its not.. and just go up to him and say i think your cool and if i must say so pretty attractive would you like to go get a drink sometime
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• No, now days girls can make a 1st move better than the guys and it turns ot that most guys expect it...how crazy is that.
    glasscock_laura

Answer by glasscock_laura at 10:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I don't think it is wrong.But you don't want to look like you are desperate either.I guess tell him in a cool casual way.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:46 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I made the first move. Now we are married....8 years, three kids later. I asked mine out to a movie, really as friends. He ended up asking to kiss me.
    Buy him a present. Flirt. Compliment him. Smile alot. Ask him out to lunch if you are not sure how he feels. I would like these things.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:49 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Uhhh no! Go for it! Now days girls have to make the move!
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I can make the first move but I try not to be obvious about it. I'm older so I see older guys who are old school. I'm capable of being more assertive but would rather them think it's their idea! I start with just direct eye contact and a genuine smile....then lower your eyes and look away/ Oh the art of flirting is amazing. Do it your own way but I like luring them in and making them pursue me. Of course if he takes too long to get lured in I might call or email (txt or IM) just to say Hey and make sure I'm on his mind

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 AM on Aug. 30, 2009