Affairs

My husband and I do not communicate well at all. I have been talking to my ex for a while (who is overseas) and I confided in him that my husband cannot sexually satisfy me...he said his wife had been cheating on him while he was on tour for 2 years and because we had a history he would be more than happy to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no way. Sounds like you and your husband need theorpy not an affair
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i think i'd be tempted, but would wouldn't be able to do so. why not try to show your husband how to satisfy you? really i think all going outside of the marriage for sex is going to accomplish is 1 more feelings for your ex, there IS a chance you'll get feelings for him again. 2. more resentment towards your husband since he can't satisfy you and there is always a chance of being found out somehow. so why not try to change things up in bed. and it sounds like its more than sex that is lacking, maybe you two should try counseling
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:02 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• What your feeling is normal. But please remember you have choices.....fix your marriage or end it. Please do not choose the wrong choice which is an affair.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:10 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• he doesn't listen to what i tell him/ask him to do for me, won't go to counseling....i might develop feelings for my ex but its no tlike i can do anything about it i cant take my child around just anyone i have to think about the child first before my own feelings, i already resent the bastard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• well, that's exactly it OP you have to think about your child, and more often than not, ex's and military men LIE about cheating spouses to get pussy- Your making excuses saying that your husband "won't" the DAY you tell him he doesn't satisfy you sexually, he will change his mind, its an ego thing.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I already told him. I told him that frankly it was an embarrassment to have sex with him because i was not getting a thing out of it. I told him "hey we need to go to counseling or this marriage is doomed" And he replies "oh so you want to LEAVE? FINE There's the DOOR!" he is prettty immature, to be over 10 years my senior. The more i read these comments and think about it I think having a little fun with an old lover/friend might not be so bad in the long run...

So what if he's lying about the cheating wife? i don't care. I loved this man the hardest and the sex was absolutely a drug. I know it IS selfish for me to only care about what I want, but i hear moms all day saying dont lose yourself in your children and your husband u have to do something for you now and a gain too. Why can't this be one of the things I do for myself?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Aug. 30, 2009