married or single friends?

hi ladies i have a question do you preferr to hang out with your married or single friends .Me i like both but i preferr married . when i'm out with my single friends it's like they are more into what man is looking at them and trying to attract a man rather then conversate with me . so it feels like more of a competition than fun . and then if a guy dose come over and seems the slightest interest in me it's like before i can say a word ...SHE'S MARRIED. lol

coffee37

Asked by coffee37 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i don't have many single friends at all anymore, most of my friends are in relationships of some sort or other. and most of the time, even when they are single and we go out its all about girls night not about men so its not an issue. its more that i prefer to go out w/other mommies b/c they get it when i have to leave early b/c someone can't find a blankie, or has a fever or something like that.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:17 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I am single and my friend told me one time that married people shouldnt hang out with single people...shes married. She doesnt mind hanging out with me but we dont go out, she comes over with the kids and her kids play with my son. I can see where she is coming from though. Sometimes it causes problems because the married friend is placed in a tempting situation or rumors can start.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Aug. 30, 2009