I'm being induced tomorrow and I have NOO will to get up and clean :(

Tell me to get off my lazy ass and get my house ready!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'll tell you, But only if you tell me to get off my lazy ass and away from the computer to do laundry and clean my room....Do we have a deal?
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 11:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Ok! GET OF YOUR LAZY ASS OIMOM!!!
    We need to get our clean on!!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:43 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I'm having the same exact issue. I've been doing stuff around the house for 5 days now, and I'm just tired and want to vegitate.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 11:50 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• induction increases your risk of ending up w/ a c-section by 50%
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Lol, drink you a half a cup of coffee! You'll want to get up and do something then! (I'd recommend 4 cups, but you're pregnant, lol.) Or call a family member and ask them to come help you and get you motivated. I had to do that. My mom was nice enough to come clean my house a little and do my laundry while I was still in the hospital.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• To hell with it. Your house will never be clean again after the baby so I wouldn't worry about it now. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• lol i agree with steph, let it go, get some rest, you'll need it tomorrow GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Don't worry about your house! You're going to bring a life into the world tomorrow! I would enlist family, HUBBY/SO to do it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• haha I didn't either... so shoot me! Nah, it was nice because other people cleaned it for me after the birth. I loved it. and for anon.... was that necessary? Some people. She probably has a reason for being induced. Get off it!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Talk to your husband about hiring a cleaning service to come in for a couple of hours to do all your cleaning for you. They will wash your dishes, countertops, appliances, floors, vacuum, dust, straighten up, change your sheets, scrub your bathrooms clean, and it isn't too expensive! I don't believe they do your laundry, though, but if you can get your husband to do some simple loads or wait a few days for you to do them then it won't be a problem.
    It will be well worth it, I promise you!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2009