what are symptoms of being 3 weeks pregnant? Like does your stomach start to show or anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 3 weeks???????????? NO isn't it 4 weeks when u miss your period???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You won't show, or have many symptoms at all, MAYBE morning sickness but the baby wouldn't even be the size of a piece or rice right now.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• highly doubt your stomach shows at 3 weeks. i mean the baby is only like 1mm long then anyways
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The baby is the size of a poppyseed. You won't know you're pregnant for another week unles you're talking about fetal age in which case you would be a week late on your period. Either way you won't show for at least a couple months.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You MIGHT have some nausea and/or bloating, maybe feel a bit more tired, have to go pee more often things like that. You don't start really showing until you're a few months along, although it differs from person to person but you wouldn't start showing at only 3 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• yeah ur baby is sooo tiny right now ur uterus probably didnt even start to grow yet! they say first time moms usually show later like i didnt start to show til like last month and im a first time and just hit 7months if u had a baby before they say u start to show earlier but 3weeks is still wayy to early to show but then again every pregnancy is different
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 11:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• No..I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks and the only symptoms I had were my boobs hurt and I was really moody and tired..but they also second guess how far along I really am so I could have been farther..But showing wise, no..If you look like your showing, its bloating.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You probably won't show until you are a few months along - if you're like most, the "bump" comes around 3-4 months! I found out early that I was pregnant, at 4 weeks. I didn't have symptoms (i.e. puking) until 6 weeks.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 12:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Heck, I didn't even start showing at 3 months let alone three weeks. You're not going to notice much except maybe a little fatigue and irritability, and your boobs might hurt.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I second the breast pain. It was the whole reason I took the pregnancy test. Then another. ;) I was also really tired. I needed a nap every day at 3:30.
    kestrelscall

Answer by kestrelscall at 12:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2009