Is this lame?

Last year for my parent's anniversary my DH took pics of me and DS in our backyard. They turned out amazing and my parents loved them! I was thinking of doing the same thing this year. But does it seem unoriginal to do it again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Parents like pictures, your a mom, you should know that!!!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• What more could your parents really want or need? I think the picture idea is a great one, maybe it could become a tradition for your family. Buy a nice frame and put the new pic in there.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:46 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• kinda boring to do again
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Nice thought, but it's been done! Could you add your siblings this year for a more compelte family pic? Or maybe a gift certificate for a dinner out for the 2 of them to go with it? If money and/or travel time is a factor, the picture is a nice gift on its own, you shouldn't feel bad to give it again, however it would be nice to add something original to the gift.
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 1:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2009