I recently had a miscarriage @ 14wks about 3 months ago. Me and my fiancee are trying again and we had sex a day before my ovulation date. Since then i have been experiencing back pain, mild cramps, mild nausea, migranes, and mild dizzines, no breast soreness and my period is not due till another 5 days.

Can i be pregnant???

Asked by Jackie0216 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a first response test!! Some women feel symptoms right away, sometimes it is just PMS Symptoms. The only way to know is to test or go to the doctor for a more sensitive test.

Answer by sapient at 2:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• My honest opinion is that if you're still 5 days away from your period the likelihood of you having all of those symptoms and them being from pregnancy are pretty low. I'm not saying it's impossible, but those aren't things that would normally turn up so quickly after sex/ovulation. I'd give yourself until the day your period should start and then consider testing.

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 2:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2008