i need to go into labor because i dont want to be induced..

i was due on the 28th.when i went to my last doc appointment on the 27th he told me i wasnt dilated at all .ive been walking since then, having sex, trying to keep busy basically so hopefully shell come down.i heard that when you get induced(sorry if im spelling it wrong) that the labor and pain is waaaayyy more intense.i rather her come on her own then have something making her come out you know.this is my 1st baby.is there anything i can do to help get dilated and bring her down.only answer if your trying to help please, i dont need the sarcastic remarks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when you have sex make sure your hubby or SO is ejaculating in you, the sperm is what softens everything
    nipple stimulation can also help as well as spicy foods
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• it sucks being induced but it helps alot!!!! i was induced with my first n omly so far lol but it was on medical resonse
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i heard the sperm can give an\ infection or something...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• sperm can if your mucus plug as come out...let him cum in you girl, as long as that plug is still there it wont hurt a thing, maybe hurt you...lol cuz you'll go into labor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• just dont go in to get induced. tell them you refuse. They cant make you. baby will come in her own time. Tell them if you aren't at 42 weeks then you see no need to get induced.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My dr. told us to have lots of sex even after the mucus plug came out. I don't think it can cause an infection unless he has an STD or something. Dr.s have recommended this for years!
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 12:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I have been induced and there are good reasons for it. Its not that bad and i went on to have reg labor of 6 hours. I have had a child with nature and being induced its not as bad as they say you just need to talk to your doctor about all your concerns
    Ianmommy4

Answer by Ianmommy4 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• sex, and sperm can only cause infection if your water has already broken...screw his brains out baby!! I was due on the 27th, nothing yet, being induced tomorrow!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You don't have to be induced anyway. Many babies don't come until 42 weeks, sometimes 43. Just keep doing what you're doing- walking, preparing for the baby, sex if fine as long as your water hasn't broken. etc. But if I were you, I'd just try to get as much rest as possible because very soon you will be exhausted!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• ya the Pitocin makes contractions a HURT badly! Especially when you don't get an epidural...
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2009