while pregnant did hot food make you sick?

I just ate some oatmeal and omg I feel like crap now. Im sweating and suffocating! I feel so hot im nauseated.. did this happen to you?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 1:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No =( im sorry, feel better =)
    carolynhowell

Answer by carolynhowell at 1:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I just threw up :( I thought morning sickness would be over by 41 weeks pregnant, apparently not LOL. I have been throwing up 3 times a day my WHOLE pregnancy.... ITS OVER TOMOROW....thank the good Lord!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• nope...but in my first pregnancy i couldn't stand the smell of taco bell. for some reason the cooking beef (this is where it relates to heat...lol) made me so freaking nauseous. its actually funny since i usually love the smell of beef cooking (sorry vegetarians, but its just the smell).
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yes, but it was mostly in the first trimester, when I had morning sickness. The thought of hot, cooked food made me SO sick! I practically lived on strawberries and smoothies. I actually cried once when my hubby wanted to get me my smoothie on the way BACK from Target instead of on the way there! lol!
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 3:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2009