Braxton hicks or actually contractions what do u think?

All morning ive been getting really bad cramps in my back an my lower stomach an when this happens my stomach gets real hard! Theres no real pattern to them though i get one every 45 mins!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Prolly BH. I had sooo many times I thought I was going into labor but ended up being BH. I could really tell when they were real cause i wrote them down on a piece of paper and they were 5 mins apart. try laying on your left side for an hour. If they dont go away they may be real.
    carolynhowell

Answer by carolynhowell at 1:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• write it down, start to start time. Chances are its BH, U CAN'T mistake a labor contration. Good luck mama~
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The PP is right. You'll know real contrations when they hit you. Drink a huge glass of water and lay down for an hour. If they continue, call your OB. But be prepared to go to the hospital because they will ALWAYS tell you to, just in case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2009