Christians, does it hurt you to hear some of the women here calling God "a murderer", "narcissistic", and other horrible names?

He is my creator, my everything. It hurts me to no end to hear him referred to in such derogatory,wrong terms. I seriously doubt if any of them would like us referring to whatever (or whoever) they worship with such horrible names. If you feel that way, could you at least remember,there are women here who love and worship God,and it really is sad for us to see him referred to like that. Can you at least give us a little consideration?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Are you referring to some of the posts from last week?

Yes it hurts me to see God's name maligned. But it also hurts me, to see that someone would actually believe those things. It makes me sad for them (not in a self-righteous, superior, condescending way -- I promise). You have to understand that someone doesn't just come to those conclusions half-heartedly. I believe that something happened; there is a reason they feel like that. Maybe they were hurt really bad. I don't know anyone's story, and maybe I am wrong ? But anytime we hate someone, we have a reason -- otherwise they would be indifferent.

While some of the things said about God seem to knock the wind right out of me, LOL, I am sure that my beliefs are probably like pouring lemon juice on their open wound. Remember, God isn't hurt by what they say, so just pray for them and try and let it not get to you so much.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Are you talking about the real God or Obama? I don't think i've heard the real God called those things, but have heard Obama be called a god and those things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• where was those things said????????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I ache for their soul, I ache for the devil to release but I don't ache over the words.

Now the real question here is if the woman who do this are able to understand, digest and change their ways.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous
    where was those things said????????????????

Just stick around you will see them--I am sure on this post very soon.
    Anonymous

• I seriously doubt if any of them would like us referring to whatever (or whoever) they worship with such horrible names.

Which is why it was so evil when one of your sisters in Christ kept calling the gods child molesters over and over again. Also

At least you admit this question is baiting to get someone to bash you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• OP here, anon :43, I DID NOT say that! I am NOT trying to "bait" anyone into anything, I was just asking a question of Christians, to see if it hurts others as much as it does me. And, not that it hurts my feelings, it just makes me sad to hear God referred to in such derogatory terms. I have not heard molesters being called that,but I can tell you, that yes, God does in fact love everyone, no one more than anyone else. In fact, God loves Osama Bin Laden just as much as he loves Billy Graham. He makes no favorites, no distinctions,and holds no grudges.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Your God will forgive them, correct? So why do you let it bother you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• anon, whether you want to admit it or not,he's your God also,and yes, he forgives, but I doubt any of those women would ever ask for forgiveness,because they don't think they are wrong. A person has to ask for forgiveness to be given it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• OP, I have to agree with what Cinnamon-mom said. She put it very well.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2009