has anyone switched there phone service to a prepaid phone to stay in touch this summer?

I recently got a tracfone and my children Net10 phones to stay in touch this summer the economical way and so far haven't experienced any problems. I guess i was just looking for feedback to see if anybudy else was doing the same, or if there was anything i should know about.

lovelylinda32

Asked by lovelylinda32 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• yes. I love Net 10. I even get reception when others with expensive carriers can't get reception

Answer by admckenzie at 1:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Personally I liked Boost mobile, because they had a $50 a month plan and it was unlimited. The service was fine. When I was putting $20 a week it was a ripoff cause i couldnt even talk when i wanted. The $50 plan was great!!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009