Trying to Conceive

Ok my husband and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now. All of a sudden these last few days I havent been feeling to well as my back hurts, my thighs feel heavy, I feel pressure when I bend at times and also kinda tired. Also a few days ago I spotted for a day and I researched online and they say that sometimes when you do get pregnant when the sperm attatches to you you will spot at that time. So could all these be signs im pregnant? Im gonna take a test tomorrow morning just wanted some input as this would be my first time having a child and I dont know what to look for.

mbuehl08

Asked by mbuehl08 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Get your info from different sources if it's telling you that you're pregnant when sperm attaches to you.....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 2:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It could be!! Especially feeling tired.. I hope it's positive keep us updated :)
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 2:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It could be a positive. Good luck! For me, I was tired...I tested after I missed my period. I never got the spotting.
    emtgirl885

Answer by emtgirl885 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• baby dust

AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It isn't when the sperm attaches to the egg, or you. It is when the fertilized egg (already with the sperm inside) attaches to the wall of your uterus. Which is usually a few days to a week after the sperm already made it to the egg in the fallopian tube.

Anywho, yes that can cause spotting or your period maybe on its way. Sometimes your body could trick itself though if you are trying. I know when we were trying I had pregnancy symptoms every month around my period and I wasn't pregnant. But the symptoms were still different when I did become pregnant. I'm not trying to say anything bad I just don't want you to give your hopes up. Which I know is hard because no matter how much I heard that I still got upset when it was neg. Good luck and I really hope this is the month for you! Here is some baby dust and sticky dust!!!

Savanna22

Answer by Savanna22 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• baby dust

Savanna22