Question for clean freak moms,

how do you get the house clean with baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a 2 yr old and a 10 month old. I wait til they go to bed. Or I make it a game so they can help. Usually only the 2yr old is able to help. But I get it done. I'm just very determined...I like a neat house. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I put my babies in a backpack thing when I did the dishes. I also used the baby swing alot.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 2:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• my dd is a year old and loves to chase the vacuum and the floor steamer...i do the dishes while she's eating breakfast or lunch and she can watch me from her highchair...it's not difficult unless you're talking about when they are REALLY young...in that case I did it when daddy could take care of her. Im not a FREAK about it but I don't want my house to be dirty...I have 4 animals to keep up with also, so I really have to keep up on the vacuuming.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I put my baby in her bouncer or stroller and she "supervises" LOL somettimes she will sit on the couch and play with her toys.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• haha that's cute MRs.Owen86
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• when they are sleeping...my babies are 25 months and 10 days...i cant sleep during the day(the light bothers me) so i gt roughly 8-10 hours of sleep a night with the baby(sleeps 5 hours at a time at night...wakes up twice to eat) s im good on sleep,so when they nap i clean....it makes it easier on me
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i clean when they nap.... but sometimes cafemom distracts me.... lol
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 5:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I would put my son in the baby bjorn to vacuum. You can also clean bathrooms with white vinegar or "green" products if baby is awake/near when you are cleaning!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 10:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I have three kids and well...I just do it! lol. There really isn't any magic trick. I make sure I wipe down the stove after I use it (cooking lunch, or dinner). After we eat I do the dishes (oh how I wish I had a dishwasher!), and wipe off the table. DF has to take out the trash and recycle, so I don't have to worry about that one. And I designate certain days for certain things. Sunday is laundry day, Friday nights I wipe down the walls, and on whichever day I pick during the week, I sweep and mop during nap time. My older two are at school, so I only have to worry about the LO. The older kids usually help with the dusting, and they clean up their toys and such before bed. I clean the toilet once a week when i'm giving baby a bath, and wipe down the bathroom. I'm there...might as well do it! You just keep on top of it, and it's easy peasey!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Oh, and I use my own home made cleaning products too. That way it's safe for the kids to help when they are able.
    milfalicious08