Christians--- do you want to share your good news of the Lord!

What has HE done for you lately?

He has given me children, shelter and HIS LOVE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wow, I could fill up the rest of these pages telling what God has done for me. First and foremost, my Salvation. My relationship with God. My family, my health, the fact I live in a country where I am free to worship God as I please, even though I'd still worship Him even if I wasn't allowed. Just everything, I can't think of anything in my life I can't thank God for.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Me and my family is healthy. I did get a bad report on my mammogram one time, and they called me back in for an ultrasound on my left breast, they found a lump the size of a pea. Well the morning of my ultrasound, i prayed, and when i went for the ultrasound, they found nothing.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 3:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Toyota, what an amazing testimony! God is good. Thanks for sharing that.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I prayed for 5months for a baby girl cause I have 2 boys and wanted a girl cause this is my last child... God gave me my girl thank God im due in jan and I cant wait to hold her :) When God said I will give you the desires of your heart he really meant that and I thank him for that :)

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My Family, My home, and My husbands job....thank you god
    2lilmom

Answer by 2lilmom at 4:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• His Love and Grace is poured out on me daily as I worship Him and speak sweet adoration which is a sweet aroma to His throne and He is captivated by my Love for Him and I am captivated by His love for me! He blesses me in ways I may never fully understand yet He is ALWAYS GOOD!
    He is truly INDESCRIBABLE! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• he gave me his word the bible.
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 7:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• He has done everything for me! He has givin me LIFE! A Family to love me, EVERYTHING is because of me! Every Breath I take is because of him! EVERYTHING!!!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 3:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2009