My sex drive is back!

I dont understand this lol im 36wks an have not wanted sex my entire pregnancy but these last 3 days i cant get enough of it! Anyone else have this going on an do you know why all of a sudden it has come back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hormone changes
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 2:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• CONGRATS, get it all you can get now-because you won't be so giving later, and hubby or SO will GREATLY miss it.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 2:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• get to it girly because you might not have that sex drive for a few months after baby arrives! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I'm 35 weeks and my sex drive has been heightened my entire pregnancy, like to the point where it's almost terrible! haha my DF doesn't know what to do with me anymore :P It's the hormones though, everyone is different!
    javila

Answer by javila at 3:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My sex drive is alway increased when i get past 20weeks. I was really sick until them with all 3 pregnancies.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My sex drive has been extremely high and my husband is doing a tour in Germany for the next 2 years.....sucks
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 3:12 AM on Aug. 31, 2009