How many children should i have?

I have two wonderful incredible children, but i really want another. My husband says we can't afford another child. What do i do?

lovelylinda32

Asked by lovelylinda32 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you need to talk about it more with your husband. If he is not wanting one right now you really need to respect his wishes now, you never know he may change his mind later.

Guys stress in different ways than we do, and if you were to get pregnant now, and he is feeling like it would be a financial burden you would only be putting strain on you and your marriage. And there is no changing minds after you have a baby, but a baby is something you should both agree on bringing into the world!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• If your husband thinks you can't afford it, don't you agree with him? I'm not trying to be rude, but if he isn't ready and doesn't feel that your family is ready then I would wait until you are in a better situation and then bring it up again.

I know how hard it is to want another one, but if the time isn't right for your family, then a new baby will only add more stress.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 7:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2009