Is your house clean right now?

clean enough for houseguests? Mine isn't lol

Asked by Apr1l at 3:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely not. LOL.

Answer by islandmom85 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• ummmm.....depends who's coming over. lol

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Lol, not up to my normal standards because we spent a large portion of today cleaning out one of our spare bedrooms and making it tidy and nice for my sister (who is visiting from up the country for 4 days on Tuesday).
    I'll actually have to clean tonight because my mom is visiting tomorrow also.... hey, anyone here feel like doing it for me?

Answer by ladysavage at 3:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• no i have to do the dishes and do laundry haha other than that its clean i cleaned everything on friday

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Nope! It is my deep cleaning day today and my son and I slept in until 11am!! So I am checking my emails then it is cleaning time for me!!!! (UGH!)My husband had to work today poor guy!!!

Answer by momavanessa at 3:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• If someone stopped by unannounced I wouldnt bar the door, but I would prefer to be able to pick up the cars strewn all over the place. and I would close the toy closet door. theres a few dishes in the sink but nothing major

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• my house is in utter ruin!! I am supposed to get some cleaning done today....but I just really don't want to!

Answer by Lobelia at 3:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It looks ok. DH and I pulled the Playstation out fo the closet and it is sitting in the middle of the living room but other than that, it looks fine.

Answer by kc932 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It is ok....need to finish vaccuming...started yesterday but got destracted with going to wal-mart...haha...and got some clothes that need to be put up...but other than that it looks pretty hubby mopped the kitchen for me last night...which was sweet...

Answer by 2lilmom at 4:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My house is clean, but our furniture is moved around downstairs out of place because the flooring people were here on Friday and coming back on Monday doing some repairs to our hardwood floors. So if company did show up, they would have to sit whereever the furniture is placed at the moment and overlook the little white sticky pieces marking the spots on the floor.. lol

Answer by Melindakc at 4:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2009