What is the dumbest thing a stranger has ever said to you?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I locked my purse in the car and I had a hanger trying to open the door. This guy walks up and said 'Did you lock yourself out?" I wanted to say No I just thought I'd break in to this car in broad daylight. duh!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• GrnEyedGrandma, that's hilarious. HA HA HA HA HA
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• An american raised young mom asked me how I got my children to speak/understand spanish.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 3:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I was waring an old navy shirt- and some lady was like "O.M.G I love your shirt...where did you get it!?" It clearly said "old navy" on the front of the shirt.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• my older brother and i were in a music class together in hs. a sub once asked us if we were related after taking roll...last name was dehner- no others in the county
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I get asked all the time if my twins that are two and half and my daughter that is 16 months old are twins. The sad thing is before my daughter I was asked if my 5 year old and 2 year old twins were triplets.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• We were at the 4th of July fireworks in Key West. Some old homeless guy first asked if we wanted some LSD. Then he kept asking could he have a cigarette. My husband told him there was a guy down the street who had some he was passing out, so the guy left. About 10 minutes later, the guy tapped my husband on the shoulder and asked him if he could describe the guy to him because he couldn't find him!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I was born and raised in America, my parents are from former Yugoslavia but came to this country in their early teens. Yugoslavia is in Europe next to italy. People ask my daughter what race is she. She responds white. And they say...You're not white your from Europe!! Get your facts straight people!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I left the house in plenty of time to drive to my doctor's appointment and get there 15 minutes early only to find that the battery of my car was dead. My daughter hooked up the battery charger my DH has in the garage and I called the doctor's office to let them know I may be late and the reason why.
    Five minutes before my appointment, my battery was still not charged so I called the doctor's office back to let them know and to cancel the appointment and the lady who I was on the phone with asked me if I could be there within 5 mintues for my appointment!
    Duh.....I live 15 minutes away and have a dead battery!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:34 AM on Aug. 31, 2009