What is your favorite part of fall?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Playing in the leaves, caramel apples, the smell of baking goodies, the clothes, bundling up with my sweeties, hot cocoa. Thanks for conjuring up the wonderful memories.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I was born and raised in Pittsburgh so watching the leaves change colors was the best. It is so beautiful in the fall. My sister and I would take our kids to the library lawn where they raked all the leaves and let our kids jump in the piles. BTW the library raked leaves for that purpose, we weren't being rude! lol
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I love the fall, it is my favorite season of the year. I love the trees changing colors, the crisp air when you pull on a sweater the first time. Smells of ripe apples, cinnomon sticks in cider. I celebrate the fall each day it is here because it is all too short and winter will be coming.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I love the smell of fall.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I LOVE EVERYTHING about fall...WHATS NOT TO LOVEEE! The smell, the fresh air, the feelings, the trees changing, the leaves falling, the PERFECT temperature of the final weeks of October!!! Its truly the time of year for togetherness!! I ♥ FALL!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 3:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The perfect temperature, the leaves changing and falling!

Worst part: Naked trees, knowing winter is close, having to wear pants and shoes, lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The changing of the aspens and...football!! Other than those..nothing!! It reeks of impending cold and snow! YUK!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 3:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The leaves changing color...and I like it b/c the weather is not too hot or cold you could sit outside all day...and just admire...
    2lilmom

Answer by 2lilmom at 4:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i get to go hunting. Fall is rifle season for deer.yay!
    skinsfan26

Answer by skinsfan26 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Fall fashion is the best. Sweater dresses, leggings, scarfs....love it. But hate that winter is around the corner.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2009