how soon well i be able to find out if i am pregnant?

Ok sorry for the tmi.... but i started my period august 13 so i started to ovulate on the 27 or 28 th.. two weeks from the day of my last period so will i be able to get a true result on the 11th of september. cause i kinda want to find out on my bday. your should i wait till the day i am suppose to start my next period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You should wait until you are at least 10 dpo.
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 3:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I tested 4 days b4 my period and got a very, very, very, faint positive and then I tested for the test 3 days..and it kept getting darker and darker...but this is different for every person...you may have not produced enough "prego" hormone (I cant remember what it is called but its what the prego test tests for) I also used the first response prego test....and the ept....first response picked it up sooner....hope this helps but It might not show positive till the day or the day after your period it suppose to start...good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009