It took me 1 hr 45 mins But I FINALLY managed to shave my Hootie hoo!!!

I'm having baby tomorrow!
Now my only concern is that its going to itch like crazy, I'm gonna end up tearing and there gonna use stitches and thats gonna itch too-
I kinda wish I tought about that BEFORE I started, but once I started...I couldnt turn back!!
LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol, congrats momma!

I didn;t bother shaving for delivery, and I'm glad I didn't. My vag was uncomfortable enough without adding the itchiness from shaving!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• ok.... and your question is ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Anon- Its just for fun, get over yourself...seriously!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Congrates...dont know how you did it...i couldnt even see mine...and I wasnt going to do it blindly..haha
    2lilmom

Answer by 2lilmom at 4:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• As a healthcare professional, you should have waited until you were in the hospital and let the staff shave it. Now you have opened up your "hooty hooo" to all sorts of microtears and could get a nosocomial infection from the hospital germs. At least it is shaved and cleaned with antiseptic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I had to have an operation a few years ago on my bladder and they shaved it, it was a hack job and burned and hurt like HELLLLL! Also, no one asked me if I wanted them to shave my down stairs when I went into labor.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You should of just trimmed it but its a little too late for that...lol. Good luck to you :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I wasn't too worried about shaving with my baby. I felt bad at delivery thinking about how I didn't, but after I crapped all over the table- I was no longer upset about not shaving, and mortified over that.
    Anyway- congrats and good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• hahaha sorry at first I didnt see that your were preggo and I was gonna be like what kind of forest do you have that it took you an hour and 45 min! but if your preg I get it lol. And yes, your prob gonna itch like crazy for a while. Good luck tomorrow!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I didn't shave mine either...lol...I was sore enough without the itching on top if it...lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2009