Cramping in the night?? (not on my pd)

I got off my period last week, so it's not my cycle; I'm probably closer to ovulating, so this makes no sense to me. For the past 2 nights, I have woken up in the middle of the night having horrible cramps. Last night it was so bad, I was having a dream I was delivering a baby, lol. It wasn't gas, it was menstrual cramps but like 100x worse.

Anybody know what's up with me? It doesn't happen during the day at all.

Oh, and last week was my first period since I had my daughter 8 months ago, and I haven't been BFing for 6 months. I don't know if that's relevant.

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 4:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Health

• I have ovarian cysts and 2 tumours that flare up and have horrible cramping. mostly at night too....

I'd go see a dr to figure out if thats what is causing it. you can get some good antiinflammatories for the pain.

but be careful if you're on the pill too - some antiinflammatories counteract the BC pill (hence my 3rd baby LOL)

good luck! a hot pack should help.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• That's what I felt like when I had an ovarian cyst. Mine only hurt bad at night. Good Luck :)
    AndreaLNorris

Answer by AndreaLNorris at 5:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2009