2nd birthday & Christmas!!

I need ideas for gifts for my daughter. She will be turning 2 on december 4th. I want to start shopping soon. But i rly have noooooooooo idea what to get her for either her bday or xmas. she already has sooooo much. Some ideas would be awsome!

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Buy her fun educational things like books and stuff to draw! :D mixing in a few toys wouldnt hurt either. Can't take away the funness of toys on xmas :) or even dress up stuff. Those little plastic high heels and princess outfits or something
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 4:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• books, dress up, play doh, summer toys (my dd's bday is the week before xmas we get her summer toys that she gets to unwrap then put them away til summer instead of buying a new set of toys every season), tricycle
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• oh also, when people ask what to get her, i tell them to get her toy type things (movies, toys books etc...) for one and clothes for the other,that way she doesn't get a bunch of toys in a matter of a week.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2009