He's going to be a daddy...

My sweetie & I havent been together long (going on just 2 months)... We have talked about kids and he said he wants kids and I can tell he does. He is wonderful with my 2 1/2 year old.
I am pregnant (aprox 4 weeks) with our baby and told him last night. He seems to be ok with it but not happy or excited. How can I t ell if hes happy about this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• idk. all i can say is i wish you the best and good luck!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Daddy's take time. Give him that, married men are usually excited, boyfriends have fear first, excitement later...(unless he is/was totally against the Idea)

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You have to give him time!! My boyfriend and I were together for a year when we found out I was pregnant. When I told him all he did was drink beer. But now I'm 36 weeks pregnant and he is so excited he can't wait till she's born! Men adjust to things differently than women do. It takes them a little longer to sort things out. Give him time to adjust to the news. If he needs space don't take it personal. Men are wierd!! lol He'll come around. I'm sure he's just as excited as you are!
    JocelynAaliyah

Answer by JocelynAaliyah at 4:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• thanks ladies... he def. isnt against it by any means.
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I've been married for 3yrs and on my 2nd pregnancy. My DH was excited about the 1st child and now he acts scared too deaf of the 2nd one. I think its because he was overseas for the 1st few mths of our oldest and he has no ship to run to for this one. Plus he seems upset because hes gaining the weight for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2009