okay, here ,whats the real deal?

my situation is that I would like to go back to work .My son and daughter are not little any more. plus they will be in school anyway. I would like to be working around those hours anyways. my question is ;is there such a place for me to work at. and where.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• The school system is a great place to work. From the county to the schools there are many positions available, And you always have holidays with your children, and work about the same hours! If you work full time the benefits are pretty good from what I hear!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:29 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Call local banks and ask for Mother's Hrs. Be careful though because MOST (not all) banks have you work every other Saturday or every Saturday. But most banks will hire someone with minimal hrs to cover lunch breaks and stuff like that. GOOD LUCK!!! OR yes the suggestion about working at the school is a great idea.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:39 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 23 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:08 AM on Aug. 31, 2009