Have any of you ladies had a Brazilian Wax? I love the thought of being clean and hairless down there without shaving. What is it like to have it done?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yep, I get the Brazilian wax done. At first, it stung.. lol. My friend and I both went - we were separated by a screen, and we were both laughing and cursing. It was a blast. We have a weird reaction to pain... but just like getting your eyebrows waxed/tweezed, you get used to it. I did end up getting the laser hair removal because I honestly couldn't stand letting it grow a certain length before I could get it waxed, and shaving really irritates my skin down there. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Wow. Can you really have your pubic hair removed PERMANENTLY?! With a laser? How long does it take? How much does it cost? I HATE having any hair down there! Are you really permanently hairless down there?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It is the best feeling of clean! I think you would love it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I've not been brave enough to have a Brazilian wax - I just keep thinking, "ouch, ouch, ouch"..... so, I found a wonderful alternative. There is a cream called Coochy that you use when shaving. You can shave all directions to achieve the smoothest shave possible. There is a follow-up spray that keeps ANY irritation from happening. I've been using it for about a year now - works wonderfully and the hair is smoother when it grows back. So I couple the product with the 'personal razors' and a good quality 5 blade razor - no problems, no bumps, no irritation and no cuts either.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Where do you find that cream, PaceMyself ?? Sounds like a good idea
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009