Do any of you ladies shave your boys heads?

My boys are 3, 5, and 12. I have shaved their heads since they were infants. I've even learned to do flat-top crew-cuts! That's for the winter, though. In summer I use an Oster clipper with a number 1 blade to shave it down to 1/8 inch stubble all over. It looks so neat and well-groomed! So easy to care for, too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I shave my 19 month old sons hair but not with a # 1 blade I use a # 3
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 5:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• We take our son to his Dad's military barber and they get the same haircut... I honestly have no idea what size blades they use though. >_>
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• yuppers 3 boys under 3 and they all have the buzzed hair cuts- not a fan of long-haired boys
    FDwifeand3boys

Answer by FDwifeand3boys at 6:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yup my son had his curls until the day after his 1st bday party then it was buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I usually use a number 2 I just like the longer look but this summer it was all number 1s..
    Rebecka83

Answer by Rebecka83 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2009