Do any of you ladies shave your boys heads?

My boys are 3, 5, and 12. I have shaved their heads since they were infants. I've even learned to do flat-top crew-cuts! That's for the winter, though. In summer I use an Oster clipper with a number 1 blade to shave it down to 1/8 inch stubble all over. It looks so neat and well-groomed! So easy to care for, too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Poor kids! Bet they look like concentration camp babies! I feel so sorry for your kids! My neighbor does this to her boys because she's too cheap to take them to a barber or beautician to get "proper haircuts". They get made fun of a lot at school. I would never humiliate my son this way!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 10:23 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My boys have always had a say in what they look like, when my oldest was young he wanted his re curls to be long, as long as he allowed me to keep them well groomed he was allowed to keep his hair, it was past his waist when he decided to cut it, I had my head shaved at the time so i felt if he had no say in how I looked I had no say in how he looked, it broke my heart to cut his hair. When he was a teenager he cut it real short, now his 10 y/o brother has his hair the same as big brother, too cool. Still not my idea, and not my business, as long as thier grades are good, they are good people and they love thier mom, who am I to judge.
    Colleen1966

Answer by Colleen1966 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• "Poor kids! Bet they look like concentration camp babies! I feel so sorry for your kids! My neighbor does this to her boys because she's too cheap to take them to a barber or beautician to get "proper haircuts". They get made fun of a lot at school. I would never humiliate my son this way!!!!"

What a nasty, evil human you are. My boys like their haircuts and NO ONE makes fun of them. You should put down your crack pipe before you make rude comments to other mothers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i have 6 boys.5 of which all get the same hair cuts your kids do they 11,10,8,4, and 2 and noone makes fun of them.i love baldly cuts lol...to the rude person why should we pay 15 dollars for a hair cut when we can di it ourseleves n we know what our kids like..dummy
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2009