What does the color of a persons skin have to do with the actions they take!!

If person decides to go and rob a bank its not his or hers color that tells them to do this, its there actions, God says thou shalt not judge!! We all have this to face, God will judge us accordingly. and not by the color of our skin, but by our actions!!!

sweethonesty520

Asked by sweethonesty520 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, it's our thoughts and hearts. It's our actions. Not the color of our skin.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 7:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• idk...color me confused...
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Answer by older at 5:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Absolutely nothing at all.
    monica_0017

Answer by monica_0017 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I am not sure I understand your question. I agree with your statement but where is this coming from?
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 5:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My b/f is African American and she is in the military. Well, I think b/c of the hardships she has faced due to the color of her skin; she has become a better person for it. So for her..the color of her skin made her a very strong woman that I admire.
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 5:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It's about as relevant as using buttered toast to determine if a person's actions will be good or bad.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• apparently it has a lot to do with it depending on who you ask... if you ask me.. Nothing at all a bad apple is a bad apple whether is green or red.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I think that b*tchs and their sons come in all colors, religious affiliations, and sexual orientation. Thieves, sexual predators, murderers, all the same. The level of crime within a certain racial profile exist because of life experiences...not skin color. Not gayness. Not intolerance.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You are right...God judges us according to what is in our hearts, and by our actions.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 10:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009