need your help and your opion!!!

ok ladies would you prefere to put a talc free diaper powder on your baby using the typical powder container like the ones in the stores OR from a jar with a shaker section in it (like the mineral make up) and a powder puff what do you see with the pros and cons of each?

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 5:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just used whatever I had, never made a difference
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 5:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I dont even like to put powder on the baby and never really understood why they need it. I change the diaper often so it never really mattered.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 5:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• If you use a different container just wash with soap and very hot water and rinse well before use.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I use baby powerd once in a blue moon like when it's really hot outside, I used store brand
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:57 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Oh yeah I don't use powders on my baby. If ever she has a diaper rash I use desitin or A&D.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I dont use powders, They irritate DDs bum. If needed I used a shaker container of corn starch.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2009