Is it common for fbi to hold guns to teen kids heads while arresting parent?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I wouldn't say it's COMMON, but if the kid was freaking out and trying to free his parent then I can imagine they would.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• is it common to not leave an explaination to the question.....?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yes they have to protect themselves. You never go into a place thinking they are going to go easy and kids are protective of their parents. I am sure they put them on the ground guns drawn until the scene is secure and the suspect apprehended.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• WTF that's messed up!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Without a better expanation than the one the OP has given, I would have to say yes. These aren't toddlers or 4th graders! A teen could pose a significant threat. The arresting agents have to consider safety first.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• A teenager is still a minor, what if the guys gun goes off and he accidentaly killed the boy!?!?!?!?!? Who was probably innocent, they don't have to put it up to his head, they could hold their gun at a safe distance away from his head. Plus what does this teach the teen, guns aren't always the answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• don't u remember Elian Gonzolez? He was like 5 or 6 I think.... guns guns guns!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I think the FBI is trained well enough that a gun doesn't go off accidentally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• ****DONT OPEN IF YOUR KID IS AROUND****

http://www.nocaptionneeded.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/elian2.gif
    hibbingmom

• who cares if they're trained... it's still traumatizing. the kid doesnt know if it's loaded, or if they sneeze or blink wrong it'll be fired.

i think law enforcement is WAY too casual with force and intimidation... it's something that terrifies me a great deal. if you smart off or dont move fast enough, they'll taze ya
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2009