My husband doesn't find me attractive anymore...please help.

I have gained weight after having my four kids. I went from 125 to 170 pounds. I am trying to loose the weight and have had no luck. It is hard to find the time to work out. Any how, I have tried to do new things to excite him in the bedroom. I gave him oral sex and stuck my finger up his butt. I read it from somewhere that some guys like it. My hubby really dug it. Should I be concerned about that? Now, he wants me to do it all the time? Anyone have this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Hey, if it's helping your love life, go for it!! : ) Why worry about it if its working. It is your marriage, and if you don't mind doing something that he likes, then keep doing it. I am sure there are plenty of men who secretly (or not so secretly) like it. As far as losing weight, cut back on your portions, and try to get even 10 minutes of aerobic exercise in a day. Take a walk around the block, do your clean to music and dance. Anything that can work up a sweat. Part further away from stores, walk instead of driving. If you make small changes you can stick to you will be much more successful.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 2:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Why would you be concerned? Like you think he's gay or something?? Men have lots of nerve endings up there that can make orgasm feel really good. If he liked it and wants more from you, do it!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2008