just want to make sure I'm on the right page.

I have a photography business and its slow really slow. I went into photography not for the money but to help people and to show people what is easily forgotten. So...with how slow things have been I had a great idea to do a calendar of Emts and firefighters and any profits the calendar makes goes to a charity of choice. Well that thought escalated into making it a big charity event. The calendar wouldnt be done till 2011 so I was thinking we could do a debut for it at the end of 2010 by having a party to raise even more money for the charity. I am not in it for the money but I want my name out there and I want the people to have the right impression about me and that's "I CARE!". So do you think this is right for me and my business and am I on the right thought page or am I being selfish?

any other suggestions welcomed. Thanks!

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sounds like you are doing all the right things to get your name and business out there. It also sounds like you are doing a great benefit, so keep it up and dont worry about how it all comes together, you arent being selfish, its all your hard work paying off, so enjoy it :)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 9:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2009