I usually don't ask for relationship advice but

If everytime you and your SO get into an argument over something dumb like lunch...and he put on his myspace that he never wants to get married, deletes you, or changes his status to single...(changing it back after you make up) would you waste anymore time with him? I'm just seriously getting really annoyed with how childish that is.

officerjoeys

Asked by officerjoeys at 8:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I think whats he is doing is very stupid. you should tell him to grow up.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• thats VERY childish and i would talk to him about it and tell him ur not dating a 15 yr old and u want him to act mature and not like a high school student!!! if he continues get a grown man
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• That is really childish. Without knowing the entire story, it seems like he doesn't respect you, and the myspace shit is retarded. Dump him.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I agree with both pp, he sounds very childish RED FLAG!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yeah, he's childish. What he is doing is very high school. Time for you to move on and let him grow up.Meanwhile you can live your own life.

Answer by Bmat at 8:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I should say we don't fight about big stuff usually, it's just stupidity most of the time. We also have a 1yr old and have been together 2 yrs. Thank you for the input.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 8:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I agree, he DOES sound childish.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• This man wants you to feel bad about what ever you are fighting about that he will go as far as to let everyone he knows this. It sounds to me like he is emotional abusive and he is not worth your time. Maybe if you quit going back to him he might grow up and realize that he has a good thing going on. I would stop wasting my precious time on this guy. I know this sucks to hear, but there are lots of guys out there, and there is someone so perfect for you that he will not try to make you feel so horrible over something so ridiculous. Good luck with whatever you choose, but think about yourself and your children, if you have any.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Is he younger than you,and he just may be telling the truth,he don't want to get married,and he might not want to be with you. Don't push him,let him go,you both will be happier.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2009