Who Sponsored H.R.3200?

Rep John Dingell: Don't know him? How do you feel about these being contributors to his campaign for the 2006 election cycle employees, or other affiliates of General Motors, Ford Motor Company, and DaimlerChrysler. Dingell also has an unknown amount, more than $US 1 million, n assets through General Motors stock options. Oh and his wife was a lobbist for the corporation until they married.

Oh and here are the Co-sponsors.
Rep Andrews, Robert E.
Rep Kildee, Dale E.
Rep Maloney, Carolyn B.
Rep Miller, George
Rep Pallone, Frank, Jr.
Rep Rangel, Charles B
Rep Stark, Fortney Pete
Rep Waxman, Henry A.

What do you know about these people? Are they trustworthy enough to sponsor this bill?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Some Democrats

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I'm not really sure what you are asking...does support from the car companies = inability to promote a health care plan? I don't get it.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• What do you know about these people?

That is the question.

I just showed you John Dingell's special interests. Obviously you can not trust a person with "special interests". Do you want me to go through the list of people and tell you why they are not fit to sponsor this bill for you? I think the only one I would not mind is Carolyn Maloney.

I am talking about their issues whether it be special intrests like taking money form a company that so happened to need and recieve a bail out.  Or calling a Black man "a disgrace to his race" for supporting Bush Administration policies ( I won't tell you who said that one!). Is my point.

OP

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It goes to show that money talks. They sponser this bill, they receive billions of dollars in taxpayers money. Now you can see why the government was so quick to bail these car dealerships out.. SCREW small businesses; they never cared for them to begin with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Awww man, my answers to the other HR 3200 was just closed out.....

Rep Rangel, Charles B????? He is the biggest scam-scum of the earth politician.....Him co-sponsoring this bill should be a HUGE red flag!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Obviously you can not trust a person with "special interests"
    _____________________
    There is no politician without special interests. That's the ugly truth. I always support the person who represents my beliefs the most. And by the way, in 2006 the bailout wasn't even on the horizon, so to imply that it was some pre-planned event is a little disingenuous. And I still am not following what that has to do with the health care bill.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• * stacymomof2
    I never said it was preplanned. What I was saying is it is just so convenient that when they DID need a bail out (not saying they knew they would or predicted it) they got one and it is because he has SO much invested in them. If you have lots of stock in something you do not want it to crash!
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Well, this absolutely does NOT make any sense. But then what can we expect ? Nobody here is smart enough to understand the Health Care issue or special interests ,etc. Give it a rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• 9:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 by: Anonymous

It is a simple question!

What do you know about these people?

How can one not understand the question! It is as simple as He is the rep for New York or He has been fraudulent on his taxes several times hell I will even take he has a dog named spot. So if you CAN NOT tell me something about these people then DO NOT make some snarky remark!! OP

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Kildree sponsored 7 bills cosponsored 213. One of which would restrict TARP for domestic use only, another would require a refresher course on the constitution for high school students, and the student aid and fiscal responsibility act.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:32 AM on Aug. 31, 2009