What would you do in this situation?

I am a mother of 2 kids and I go to school full-time. And my husband just lost his job and is trying to find one and I am to but it is very difficult. We can't afford childcare and I don't really trust anyone with my kids. My husband lives in Tulsa and was trying to get our place up and running before he moved me and the kids up there. And then all of a sudden Wednesday he got fired they called him 3-4 hours after he got off work. And I live with my mother and it's running me up the damn wall because I miss Steven and so do our kids and I want to live there with him. What should I do? Please help me!

proudmom918513

Asked by proudmom918513 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• ok well not sure what state you live in now but look into getting free childcare call your local childcare ass. for details, get on benefits in the mean time until you can find a job hope this helps good luck.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 8:37 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• If he's lost his job there, is it possible for him to move back to where you are so you can be together?
    I'd apply for whatever I could to help get your family back on it's feet. When you apply, they'll help you to find a job and pay a day care to watch your children (I think they'll also pay an individual too but I'm not sure).
    Wishing you and your family so much luck,
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Pack your bags and go with your DH,2 heads are better than 1. Also,in most states,you can get help with babysitting if you go to school or work part-time. Also,look into section 8,food stamps,wic, you may have to get on PA just until you get on your feet. Good luck to you.

lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2009